In accordance with the Fair Trading Regulation Act NSW, and to ensure transparency in respect of pricing, refer below or click on the link to view our pricing and disclosure document.
Philpott Funerals Price List
Information required pursuant to Part 2, Division 2 of the Fair Trading Regulation 2019, As at 1 February 2020
Prescribed Funeral Goods & Services
Transport of the deceased prior to burial or cremation*
* The above fee:
| Mortuary Fee
Storage of the deceased in our mortuary/holding room.
Care and preparation of the deceased prior to burial or cremation*
* please note basic preparation of the deceased only. Non-standard will be
| Coffins and Caskets*
– adult size coffin only (please enquire for children’s coffins).
– assumes standard size coffin/caskets (additional cost for oversize coffin).
– shrouds, where used, are included in the cost of the coffin/casket.
|Prices range from $905 – $6,097|
| Viewing of the deceased*
– assumes viewing is between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (additional charge for viewing of the deceased outside business hours depending on circumstances).
| Professional Service Fee
Arrangement and conduct of a funeral service (exclusive of venue hire as this will be charged as a disbursement)*
* Please note:
– Saturday funerals will incur an additional charge.
Fee – $2,890
Fee – $3,826
| Cremation Fee*
*Prices for Lightfoot Funerals
-These are third party charges. Below are our reasonable estimates, which are subject to change.
-There may also be other disbursements that are not captured below.
|Death Certificate (obtained from Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages)||$90|
| Cremation Fee*
*Prices for Western Districts Crematorium
| Burial Plot Fees
Cemetery plots within local Coonamble Shire Council area only
|N/A||$2120.00 – $2665.00|
- Price of the least expensive package is $4,240.00 (no service, no attendance cremation) and
$7,000 (no service, no attendance burial).
Any applicable venue hire fees are itemised on the Funeral Service agreement and will charged
as a disbursement.
Our company’s mortuary is located at 112-114 Castlereagh Street, Coonamble, 2829.
The company uses the crematorium located at 111-127 Wandobah Rd, Gunnedah NSW 2380,
which is owned and managed by Lightfoot & Co Funerals (a related entity) or the crematorium
located at 1 Moffatt Dr, Dubbo NSW 2830, which is owned and managed by Western Districts
Lawn Cemetery, Chapel and Memorial Park.
Transportation of the deceased to the burial or cremation will be in a suitable vehicle owned by
Coonamble Funerals Services Pty Ltd (ABN 46 169 496 619) trading as Philpott Funerals